LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSINGThis site treats data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore the Consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke an already given consent at any time (via the Contact link at the bottom of the page). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised. Starting from May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSEas all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
PLACE OF DATA TREATMENTThe data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web Hosting datacenter. The web hosting Aruba S.p.A., Ponte San Pietro (BG), Via San Clemente n. 53, firstname.lastname@example.org – ph : 0575/0505 which is responsible for data processing, data processing on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIESThis site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
SECURITY MEASURESThis site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to the data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
USER RIGHTSPursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive at only the cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.