on the occasion of the next WIRE RUSSIA 2017, we have the pleasure to invite you
to our STAND FO C33
Exibition Complex at Krasnaya Presnya
Moscow, 5-8 June 2017
Due to the growing demand for “custom made” plants andfor engineered systems for niche products, Newtech srl has recently signed, a technical cooperation agreement with Macchine Speciali srl, historical company, specialized in the construction of machinery for the production and insulation of cables. For the time being the technical partnership will be extended only to the Russian market and will include the supply and the marketing of machinery and specific complete lines for wires and cables insulation :
- Enameling machines for copper and aluminium wires
- Special machines for varnish insulation ( PTFE – PI , other) of wires and cables requiring thermal treatment
- Fiberglass, Daglas, Mica, PTFE, PE, Kapton , Nomex taping lines
- Single e double twist stranding machines
- Complete plants for PTFE extrusion for cables and pipes
- Complete plants for PTFE tapes production
- Installations for the production of insulating varnishes
- Engineering of complete systems for rectangular copper and aluminum wires extrusion , ACS , OPGW
- Accessories and production of wire and cable devices
The goal of the technical collaboration is to give customers of both companies a largest range of choice for the selection of equipment, better technical and technological service and greater commercial contribution.
The commercial and technical assistance will be monitored and controlled directly from NEWTECH by the people and representatives already involved in market management.
Our sales department will be very happy to meet you and inform you in detail about the ongoing initiative, and to explain technically what we can do for you.
In the meantime we invite you to Wire and Cable Russia in Moscow from 5th to 8th June 2017 at our stand FO C33 in Pavillion Forum Expocentre Fairgrounds.
Our sales department will be very happy to meet you and inform you in detail about the ongoing initiative, and to explain technically what we can do for you in Moscow at our stand FO C33 in Pavillion Forum Expocentre Fairgrounds Wire and Cable Russia from 5th to 8th June 2017