Session cookies are essential to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e. until the browser is closed. No consent is required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality from the user (such as the Login), for which no consent is required.
The instructions for disabling cookies can be found at the following web pages:
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to improve the use of the site itself, such as buttons for social media, or videos. This site has no control over third-party cookies, which are entirely managed by third parties. Consequently, information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by third parties on the pages indicated below.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGIN
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
– LinkedIn – (link informativa cookie)
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to the data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive at only the cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
REQUESTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE DATA CONTROLLER.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (except for the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller in accordance with current laws is the site administrator, NEWTECH srl, who can be contacted through the CONTACTS section.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The web hosting
Aruba S.p.A., Ponte San Pietro (BG), Via San Clemente n. 53,
email@example.com – ph : 0575/0505
Google is appointed data processor, processing data on behalf of the owner (Google Analytics).